Dienstag, Juni 06, 2006

Memorable Quotes from Sin City

(Mientras amenazan a Jack en el baño)
Dwight: I'm Shellie's new boyfriend and I'm out of my mind. If you so much as talk to her or even think her name, I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.
Jack Rafferty: You're making a big mistake, man. A *big* mistake.
Dwight: You made a big mistake yourself... you didn't flush.

-------------------------------------------

Marv: This is blood for blood and by the gallon. These are the old days, the bad days, the all-or-nothing days. They're back! There's no choice left. And I'm ready for war.

-------------------------------------------

(Arrastrando a un wey en su coche)
Marv: I don't know about you, but I'm havin' a ball.

2 Kommentare:

Angélica hat gesagt…

Buena idea ésta de poner frases de películas.
Ese primer dialogo lo recuerdo bien, a mi se me quedó grabado

: Cervantes : hat gesagt…

Como no recordar las frases de Cin city, snif, que buena pelicula, snif, que buen comic (o acaso es novela gráfica? bah, es comic)

Saludos.
Bytes.